Vizualization of the zone
Legend of the visualization map:
white objects are already located in the industrial zone,
transparent light gray objects are future production plants of domestic and foreign investors in the industrial zone.
Welcome to the official web-page of the Strategic Industrial Zone Triangle
The Strategic Industrial Zone Triangle is located between cities Most, Chomutov, Louny and Zatec and is one of five strategic industrial zones in the Czech Republic. From the total usable area 364 hectares is currently available 85,1 hectares land plots for implementation investment projects of large and medium-sized enterprises, particular from the manufacturing, technology centers or research and development.
For enlarge the map Occupation of the Industrial zone Triangle, please click here [PDF 1 MB].
The Strategic Industrial Zone Triangle can offer the following great advantages:
- explicit ownership title to the offered land, the whole area of the zone is owned by the Ústí Region
- flat surface, stable seismic area with no floods
- excellent connection to a highway network
- 20 most important automotive companies are situated up to 400 km from the Strategic Industrial Zone Triangle
- completed utilities infrastructure within a distance 20 - 40 m of all offered land plots
- zone development supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic and the Investment and Business Development Agency CzechInvest
- professional consulting, development and investment services as a possible opportunity for investors
- complex and tailored "customer service" provided to investors
Take advantage of a unique opportunity to invest in the Strategic Industrial Zone Triangle. We are ready to cooperate not only in the initial phase of the implementation of your investment plan, but also throughout its implementation, in order to form a compact zone as one functional unit.
The Ústí Region and SPZ Triangle, allowance organization are looking forward to a possible cooperation.